Trusted Guidance When Registering A Trademark
A trademark gives an owner the exclusive right to use a name, logo, design, sound, smell, style, color or other nonfunctional characteristic with regard to business. It is an important part of a company’s brand and can play an important role in a company’s success. The Los Angeles law office of Kenneth I. Gross & Associates helps businesses, entrepreneurs and other working professionals throughout Southern California register trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Register Your Trademark With Help From Kenneth I. Gross & Associates
Our firm provides trademark registration services for a reasonable $800 fee plus USPTO filing costs. Also, many clients we have helped apply for trademark protection have become repeat clients due to the care, dedication and attention we give to every client and every case.
We speak Mandarin, Chinese and Taiwanese. 我們會講中文
The Application Process: Why Work With An Attorney?
Applying for a trademark through the USPTO is a legal process during which an experienced trademark attorney can be an invaluable asset. For example, our firm will:
- Conduct an investigation for existing trademarks
- Determine the best way to describe your mark to prevent future conflicts
- Clearly identify the mark and its specific characteristics
- Fully and accurately fill out all necessary documents to prevent delays
- Respond to all inquiries regarding the application by the USPTO and address any questions or concerns they have, or issues they raise
Contact Our Trademark Application Lawyers
We are happy to sit down with you and discuss your specific trademark needs. Please call our Southern California law firm today at 213-784-4232 (toll free at 866-634-2816) or contact us online to schedule a free initial meeting.